Best Person Ever, American Icon
From a humble beginning in Ryan, Oklahoma, Chuck Norris has risen to become an American icon. He is an action hero, movie star, and a symbol of freedom and power to people all around the world.
He has karate chopped, exploded and arrested bad guys in dozens of the most awesome films ever created, and he was Walker, Texas Ranger in the hit TV show Walker, Texas Ranger. He is most famous, however, for being Chuck Norris.
This site is dedicated to amazing true facts about Chuck Norris. What you may not know, however, is that in between saving the world and being invincible, Chuck Norris does good for the people of the United States and the world. In 1990 he founded Kickstart Kids, an organization meant to infuse children with the wisdom and power that made Chuck Norris what he is today. He also works with Funds for Kids, the United Way, Wake-A-Wish Foundation, and Veteran's Administration National Salute to Hospitalized Veterans.
The most amazing Chuck Norris fact is this: Chuck Norris is a really good guy.
The Chuck Norris Way
Want to be more like Chuck Norris? Of course you do. Luckily, he has a code of living. If you follow these steps, you will be stronger, prouder, and you will punch through your obstacles in life.
- I will develop myself to the maximum of my potential in all ways.
- I will forget the mistakes of the past and press on to greater achievements.
- I will continually work at developing love, happiness and loyalty in my family.
- I will look for the good in all people and make them feel worthwhile.
- If I have nothing good to say about a person, I will say nothing.
- I will always be as enthusiastic about the success of others as I am about my own.
- I will maintain an attitude of open-mindedness.
- I will maintain respect for those in authority and demonstrate this respect at all times.
- I will always remain loyal to my God, my country, family and my friends.
- I will remain highly goal-oriented throughout my life because that positive attitude helps my family, my country and myself.